Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best foundation and blusher?

I really do need a good foundation and blusher, any recommendations?Best foundation and blusher?
YOU DONT NEED IT your beautiful enough as it is darlingg :D xxxBest foundation and blusher?
loreal bare naturale blush but if you want cheap try cover gurl blush if you expensive go to sephore and i think they have bare natural and/or sheer cover
LAminerals - I use their Hollywood and NoHoGlo foundations. I really like them both. The hollywood is a little heavier coverage. The NoHo is a lil more glowy, depending on your skin and how oily it is.


I love their bronzers and blushes too. I had tried some other bronzers but they like disappear when you brush them on!


I use the Lit up and Hot minute bronzer and the Pimped Mauve blusher. Oh yahoo won't let me type the dot com after LAminerals...but you get the idea.


Oh BTW...they have really cheap samples, like $1 and they shipped mine free.
marykay range of foundation products and blushers.
If you want the best one I would have to say Bee-Luscious. It is better than the department store brands. It is more like a spa brand. This is what I use and you will not believe the difference in quality until you try it. I won't use anything else.
Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup





GO here:


http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/la_story/images/bare_natural_loreal.jpg
mary kay, its pricey but i love it. foundation looks natural and really covers up my blemishes
Use hte one that comes out white, and then addapts to your skin colour, that way you dont get orange, and you dont get lines, and its light on your skin. also use tru blend mineral blush, i love it! and it sparkels


I use shimmering sands
Try the Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher - they do a range of flattering shades of a good consistency and are not too shimmery. They're not too expensive either.
Bee Luscious has the best of everything. This is the best make-up I have ever used!!
Try Lidl's own





xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment