Thursday, January 7, 2010

What colour blusher suits medium tanned indian skin?

squeeze you cheeks till it turns pink the color you should pick is your natural blushing color.What colour blusher suits medium tanned indian skin?
I have medium tanned indian skin and I use a touch of Nars brand Orgasm (peachy pink-not too pink)- it's really versatile and sheer and if you layer it ontop of itself, you get more of a pop of color- it's superWhat colour blusher suits medium tanned indian skin?
http://ihatesue.com/?id=wn4i02xtkve3fv6e鈥?/a>


there's your answer
Got to Sephora or any makeup counter they will give you a free consultation. I did this for my wedding make up. They were a huge help!
light pink...i also have tanned indian skin
I would go with. A coral or rose pink
i use a maroonish color not too much just a hint....
pink
SOME WHAT red

No comments:

Post a Comment