Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can you help me with my blusher please?

Hi,


Please help me. It will only take a minute. I love wearing blusher but I have never really mastered the art of applying it. I have naturally pale skin and I want that nice healthy, rosy look. How can I apply it without clown affect?


Thank-you for your time and help.


xxCan you help me with my blusher please?
hey.


this vidoe will show you how.


okay :D





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtG5ILbf8鈥?/a>





:D................i learned from it heheCan you help me with my blusher please?
Hey u could either watch some tutorials on youtube or follow my advice hehe =)





Okay so u say you have pale skin, so your first step should be to try and find the right colour, i would imagine a faint rosey pink with slight pigmentation, u could either go straight for the high end brands which will probably look best btw. MAC do some really good blushers as well as NARS they cost between 拢14-18 though. It is also important to have a good quality brush to be able to apply it smoothly





If you're looking for something cheaper then i would really recomend the maybelline mineral power blushes in a rosey pink, those are meant to be really good as well =)


good luck x x x
well first make sure ur using one thats right for ur skin tone. A tip that i just learned a couple of weeks ago. Pull down your bottom lip and that shade is supposed to be ur perfect blush colour. or u could find one that suits practically anyone like nars in colour called orgasm or something thats quite sheer tone so you can build the colour on.





to apply smile and place blush on apples of cheeks and sweep and blend up into the hairline. This should give u that natural healthy glow. hope i helped. :)
You could try a cream blusher, maybelline has nice ones that look more natural than powder and maybe better for fair skin, when you use it 'smile' and put it on with your fingers you should know where to apply it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5c315lCG鈥?/a>
  • tanning
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment