Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where can I find discontinued clinique make-up Rosy 03 Blusher?

Found this one on ebay but its in the US, they will post worldwide though:





http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLINIQUE-BLUSHWEAR鈥?/a>Where can I find discontinued clinique make-up Rosy 03 Blusher?
contact clinique Head office directly (try googling)Where can I find discontinued clinique make-up Rosy 03 Blusher?
ebay
the look. i dont know where they have them, but there's one near where i live and it has most make up brands for like half price.
ebay or your local market stall. mine has loads of discontinued lines, prolly off the back of a lorry but hey
ebay!





http://cgi.ebay.com/CLINIQUE-BLUSHWEAR-0鈥?/a>
Email Clinique, I have got discontinued things that way before.
yea, eBay is great for discontinued makeup. Or try the stalls in markets or underneath Blackpool tower :)





Good grief. Why on earth would anyone give me a negative for that answer?? Weird.








OH...I know...being stalked again. The attention is flattering!

No comments:

Post a Comment