Thursday, January 7, 2010

What shop can i get foundation and blusher?

i need this for a party next sundayWhat shop can i get foundation and blusher?
boots


superdrug


debenhams


house of frazer


any super market


the body shopWhat shop can i get foundation and blusher?
Try Sephora.





They have everything there from shampoo's to blush and bronzer the girls there will be more than happy to help you, and they even give free samples! It's one of my favorite places to go to get everything beauty. I love that store. Check it out online if you haven't already!





Hope this helped! Good luck to you! For anything further feel free to email me, I know a lot of beauty secrets!
Boots, Superdrug.


I like NYC blushers, they're nice %26amp; soft. I also like Bourjois ones.


For Foundation, I don't use cheaper makes as they don't suit my skintype %26amp; tone :'( %26amp; I'm allergic to minerals!!


But Bourjois aren't too bad either. Alot of people like Dream Matte Mousse. I found it too drying for my dry skin. They do a liquid too.


Rimmel is okay but a bit orangey on paler skins.


Revlon colorstay is pretty good :) I like that, it lasts aaaall day!


If you want pricier stuff you can go to MAC, Selfridges, House of Fraser %26amp; Debenhams.


You can also try out Ebay?
Maybelline Mineral Foundation and Blush





http://myvanitybag.vox.com/library/post/…





best foundation and blusher.
superdrug, boots and lots of chemists also many super markets do makeup now
jimmymacs,his address is below
same answer as yuur utha question ,, again - email me


xx
Boots


Superdrug





and any chemist:)


hope this helps x
superdrug!!!!
I use avon. For more information on where to buy e-mail me.
my gf goes superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment