Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ok so I bought a Mac blusher brush recently and whenever I use it, the bristles keep falling out and...?

onto my chest, it takes me AGES to pick all the black hairs of, I assumed because it was a mac brush that i bought it would be good quality, does anybody know any tips are tricks to prevent the bristles falling out?!!








Thanks :)Ok so I bought a Mac blusher brush recently and whenever I use it, the bristles keep falling out and...?
Try washing your brush, but make sure not to get the water above the silver part. Also do not have your brush standing when it's drying. Have it laying down or the water can go to the glue and disintegrate it then all the hairs will fall out. If it falls out a lot you should go to the mac store and say that the hair keeps falling out constantlyOk so I bought a Mac blusher brush recently and whenever I use it, the bristles keep falling out and...?
i've had the exact same problem. i think i went through like 3 before i settled on a boot's own one that didn't do it has excessively. (i still find loads to pick off though) x
It might be because you are being too rough with it when you are using it but using a good brush cleanser like MAC's will extend the life, disinfect and condition brushes.
depending on how long ago you bought it you should be able to complain and they will give you a new brush or some MAC vouchers .
wash it first ; thats when all of the bristles should come off.


if that does work ; go back and return it.
take it back for a refund!
  • tanning
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment