Thursday, January 7, 2010

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN BLUSHER AND BRONZER ?

Hey! Both are used to add colour to your face. Blush is used to make you look flushed and healthy - it usually comes in pink, peach, and red shades. Bronzer creates the look of tanned, glowing skin - it usually comes in golden, tan, and brown shades. Both can improve your overall look.


I hope this helps!WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN BLUSHER AND BRONZER ?
Blush-# A red or rosy color: the blush of dawn.


# A glance, look, or view: thought the painting genuine at first blush.


# Blusher.





Bronzer- # To give the color or appearance of bronze to.


# To make brown by exposure to the sun; tan.





I use bronzer in the summer and blush in winter!WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN BLUSHER AND BRONZER ?
Bronzer seems to be more golden. Ise it as blush myself.
I use blush to give me more colour in my cheeks


And Bronzer to sculpt my cheek bones and such

No comments:

Post a Comment