Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can anyone tell me a good peach blusher that they know of?

My skin tone is um Maybelline - 'nude' if that helps.


Just something I can wear for the spring/summer that looks natural! thanks :)Can anyone tell me a good peach blusher that they know of?
Peachykeen by MAC. Great blush! Go to MAC and take a look. They have a lot of excellent colors for just about every skin color.Can anyone tell me a good peach blusher that they know of?
i think benefit does one called georgia peach or something like that, they usually have good make up that looks natural. if you prefer a cream theres a good one called cheekies you can get in superdrug but i forget what brand it is, possibly j17
You should try Clinique as well as they have an extremley good range for fresh natural looks. I really would reccomend their products for the summer and they stay put as well.





Clinique if not Benefit or No.7





Hope this helps x

No comments:

Post a Comment