Thursday, January 7, 2010

What color of Blusher should i use?

ok so my face tone is more like white. My friends suggested me to buy a pinkish color , but i really am not sure ? what do you guys think ? pink or ????What color of Blusher should i use?
A subtle pink would look great. When it's a bright pink, it looks too fake. Maybe go for a rosey color. Chanel makes the greatest blushers. :)What color of Blusher should i use?
definitely a light pinkish color! Put it right at the top of your checkbones. It will look super cute on your light skin.
I am also very pale in the face and I buy the brand 'Rimmel' and it's called 'Sun kissed';...it's almost like a bronze and it makes your cheek have just the right amount of color.
pinky and bronze blush will look great on you
The color blush you should use is a salmon pink color so your friends were right; you should get a pinkish blush.





I hope I helped! [:
Even though you're fair it depends on the undertones.


Cool undertones=pink


Warm undertones=peach
  • tanning
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment