Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there anything wrong with being a ';blusher';?

Someone that blushes often and easily.








Would you make fun of someone that was one?Is there anything wrong with being a ';blusher';?
the beef stew you made me was borderline edible. women like me cuz i'm quick with a compliment like that. are you blushing? oly outIs there anything wrong with being a ';blusher';?
i do exactly the same as maddi





i blush often and easy and all my friends are like ';your turning red!'; i say ';i know'; and turn to usually my best friends megan or heather and start a random conversation
I do that, and hate it when people gather and go, ';Wow you're getting really red'; 'cause then it gets worse, but I always smile, and turn to someone who isn't gawking and strike up a conversation.
No, but it is funny when they put me on the spot about it, i get tomato red. :)
No Loser
no, I think it's entertaining.
Noo, I think people who blush are cute :)
I think it's cute. It shows humility. :)
Not at all...I do too.
no lol that would be me 24/7 lol
  • tanning
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment