Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have red cheeks do I really need to put on blusher?

I think its rosacea or keratosis pilaris becasue I have these bumps on my arms. I have red cheeks do I really need to put on blusher?
Sweetie, if you feel that theirs something wrong with your skin you should check it out with your doctor. Tip#1. I have pink Blush looking cheeks too I never wear blusher because it will just make it look more brighter. I have red cheeks do I really need to put on blusher?
There are more colors of blush other than red. Personally, I like pinks %26amp; browns. There is also a product called bronzer, it is a compressed powder that you apply with a brush. You can use it in areas were you have uneven skin tones to help blend the tone of your skin. I think if you find one that is right for you, you can use that %26amp; leave your cheeks alone, I always wanted rosey cheeks. Don't be alarmed at the color of the bronzer, mine has a lot of colors (brown, pink, orange/peach, and a darker shade of pink). I don't have uneven skin, i use it to give my face that sun-kissed look. Also, there is a skin problem called Rosasia, if your cheeks are red always, you may want to see a dermatologist. Hope that helps!
Its all up to you. If you don't want to put something on your face no one has the right to tell you that you should. Pinch your cheeks if you think you need some color. I have some of those bumps too.They look like they could turn into a zit but they don't. I wouldn't worry about them too much.
yes, or you may just have dry irritated skin. try eucerin or lubriderm lotion, really try it, it works. if that doesn't work, then go to the doctor. and i don't think you need blush. then it will look like a little doll
it could be rosacea, and that can worsen as the years go by. i use a prescription of metrogel and wash my face with cetaphil.
why would you want to make your cheeks redder?


although...if you put on foundation and it evens our your skin tone then i guess it would be nice to put some blusher on to emphasise your cheekbones

No comments:

Post a Comment