Thursday, January 7, 2010

This is my second marriage and my fiance's first. Can i still were a veil as long as it is not a blusher?

I was 18 when i first got married and he left me after 9 months. The last wedding my mother did everything including picking the dress. I would like to go all out on this one as i am the one planning this time. I still want to wear the white dress and a veil though. Any thoughts? This will be my second wedding in a Catholic church. (yes i did get my annulment)This is my second marriage and my fiance's first. Can i still were a veil as long as it is not a blusher?
Absolutely! So many of the old traditions are completely out the window. Your wedding is all about you and what you want. I'm getting married in a month and I am wearing a white dress (even though according to tradition I shouldn't be).





Wear whatever kind of veil you like and wear it proud on your special day =)This is my second marriage and my fiance's first. Can i still were a veil as long as it is not a blusher?
Absolutely! This is a fresh start! Do what makes you happy on your special day.





Congratulations!
.... if you want the best, your your own ideas.
  • tanning
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment