Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mousse Foundation- IS IT GOOD? & Pink Blusher Brands?

I've seen people using mousse foundations and they look really nice on skin. I've wondered to people who have used mousse foundation, what are the good qualities to it?


Also, I am a BIG fan of pink blusher (blush), anyone know of any good brands?


NO MAC PLEASE, DRUG STORE BRANDS ONLY.


Thanks a ton,


Ellah.Mousse Foundation- IS IT GOOD? %26amp; Pink Blusher Brands?
It is really nice because it gives you a finish that is somewhere in between matte and dewy, and is in between a powder and a liquid foundation. Only apply a small amount though, or it can appear dry and cakey. I have tried many pink drugstire blushes.





My two favorites are:





Covergirl shimmering sands mineral blush (a shimmery, soft baby pink)





And Jane blushing blossom (Really pretty matte pale pink)





I also like maybelline mouse blush in strawberry (bright pink that looks fresh and natural when blended in)Mousse Foundation- IS IT GOOD? %26amp; Pink Blusher Brands?
I love Maybelline. They make it in blush, too. I think it looks really good on my skin.. I couldn't live without that stuff.
the mousse foundation is the best because its light, shine free, and it blends well with your natural color. Your skin doesnt feel like it cant breathe, it doesnt move around like other foundations do throughout the day, and it shouldnt irritate the skin. Its clean, natural, fresh. For blush i love the mousse blushes because they go on evenly and are also light... personally i like covergirl.
Mousse foundation is great if you have dry skin. I'd say Maybelline's mousse foundation is great and so is it's Mousse blush.


But, if you want powder blush, N.Y.C's powder blush is great, too. Just pick out you favorite color. And, it's only $2.99.


Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment