Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I use eye shadows as blusher?

I know that blushers are sometimes used as eye shadows.I bought a palette of eye shadows.Mainly pinks and light shimmery colors of a pinkish hue.Problem is that when I use them they are hardly visible on the eyelids and my skin color is fair.Can I use eye shadows as blusher?
Sure why not people use eyeliner as lip liner and mascara as a brow brush so go for it.Can I use eye shadows as blusher?
Yes, as long as they look natural there shouldn't be a problem. You don't want to look made up...you just want to look naturally pretty.
Yeah use them if you like them better, I did that too with a 3-set eyeshadow (covergirl I think) with a dark sparkly pink, a light sparkly pink, and a sparkly white I only used a little brush on each cheek and it worked perfectly for my skin tone and it was only a dollar in the clearance section in Jewel!
it probably wouldnt turn out too good unless you were using a light color that looks like blush you wouldnt want to use purple, green or blue isnt it all basically made up the same blush and eye shadow?
It would probably look great as long as its not an eye shadow that has a lot of glitter in it.
Doesn't matter, it's up to you. no one else would ever know.
I don't see why it would be a problem. But some eye colors are darker than blushes, and since you are fair skined, I would try just a tiny bit, before putting it on like a normal blush. Also, depending on the brand it might be harder to get off than blush..
You can do whatever you want. The make-up police won't care.
Whats it going to hurt?..........Ooh pink shimmer gives the face a sun kissed look...I say go for it.......If it doesn't work wash if off.
If it is pink go for it.
i guess...........
yes, you can but when you use it smile and where your cheeks creat a circle right under your eyes called your ';cherrys'; apply it there in a circle
  • tanning
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment