Friday, December 18, 2009

What sort of blusher should I wear?

I have combination skin (which is more often oily than dry) and I have olive skin and brown hair (not dark brown, but also not light brown). What colour should I go for? What type of blusher?





Please help me!! ThanksWhat sort of blusher should I wear?
I love olive skin ...I think earth tones look so nice on someone with olive skin. I would recommend a good bronzer instead of a blush especially now that summer is here .....








http://www.esteelauder.com/templates/pro鈥?/a>





I love some of Estee Lauder products and they always come out with such a nice bronzer look ......





Sephora has some as well with different brands to choose from ....remember with a bronzer you can also use them on your eyes as well ........not alone but you can use them then use some lighter shade to highlight ....





http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>





I have this one ( as well as many ) ( I seem to be addicted ) but this one you can use wet or dry and if you do your face use a brush but if your do your collar bone area use the puff ....but it is nice ....





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





Hope some of this was helpful to you ~~~What sort of blusher should I wear?
you should be putting gold and bronze tones/shimmer/glitter on your skin





if you want in the red family, don't go for the too dark or too light ones...they don't compliment your natural beauty.... go for one shade or two lighter than the color red it would suit you....








i dnt know what type if it should be powder coz it doen't stay put but my friend who has the same skin uses the jelly/liquid kind i forgot what you call it





i hope this helps :)
You should get a powder blush or creme blush.


The best blush for your skin tone


I recommend MAC's beauty powder blush in SHY BEAUTY


for you. here,check it out.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





and your skin would look really gorgeous if you apply


a touch of bronzer on the top of your blush. (not too much though,just enough to give you a nice summer glow)


This is a nice bronzer for any type of skin. (especially yours)


The body shop's brush on beads,take a look:





http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/brow鈥?/a>





hope I helped.**
you should definitely go to M.A.C


or SEPHORA theyy are awesome at letting you


know what kind of products are best for your


skin tone; =]
Best is Bronze..itll look great cause i also have olive skin and i am using bronze
bronze colours

No comments:

Post a Comment