Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which one of these blushers will give me a natural color? (EASY 10 POINTS!)?

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





I want a little bit of color so I want it to be a natural color. Thanks!Which one of these blushers will give me a natural color? (EASY 10 POINTS!)?
It depends on your skin tone. If you are fair then go with a lighter shade. If you are darker then go with a brighter shade. If you have warm undertones go for peach, for cool undertones go for pink.Which one of these blushers will give me a natural color? (EASY 10 POINTS!)?
Georgia by Benefit is my all time favorite. It is such a classic shade, and looks like your glowing from within. I use it on my 7 yr old niece when we play dress up together, that's how soft and pretty it is. The trick is to apply with a large soft powder brush in short and light sweeping motions. Smile big and apply to the apples of your cheek for a youthful glow. Hope that helps.
I would say it depends on your skin color and how you look and also on what color goes best with you
  • tanning
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment