Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a suitable shade of blusher for blonde hair and fair skin?

I'm not sure what colour suits me best...bronze looks too heavy and pink doesn't seem to suit me? I'm looking for a colour that suits my skin tone and looks natural too.





Any ideas? thank you :-)What is a suitable shade of blusher for blonde hair and fair skin?
I have pale skin and blonde hair and have found that blush with a peachy or orangey tone suits me best - it really brings my face to life and looks so natural. Pinks (even pale pinks) look false on me and red or tawny notes are just too overpowering.What is a suitable shade of blusher for blonde hair and fair skin?
peach glow
I would say a peach colour would look best. It would be a good idea to go and speak to a make up consultant.
Natural always looks best to me.
How about a nice coral colour.
Try pale baby pinks, they always should suit pale skin and blondes. You can alternatively try peaches and apricots, but they tend to make you look orange. Pale baby pinks are good!!
pinky like dark pink reddy colour i got blonde hair n blusher i use is reali nicexx
benefit do an amazing peach blusher
Estee Lauder sheer cream blusher...it is light and natural looking!
A very pale pink or kind of peachy, apricoty colour would go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment