Monday, December 28, 2009

Anyone got a good blusher colour not to pinky just a nice tint on the cheeks?

look for a peachy colour. Looks good on everyone.Anyone got a good blusher colour not to pinky just a nice tint on the cheeks?
yes mine is like a shirmmery.. brownish.. pink.. and shows up very nicely.. and stays on all day... My sister ordered it from a magazine for me.. Its called like Michelle. jean.. or something like that.. I love itAnyone got a good blusher colour not to pinky just a nice tint on the cheeks?
I use Shimmering sands trueblend mineral blush from Covergirl.(Just looked in my makeup bag. :P) It works for me because I have very fair skin. I don't know what would work for you, but it's a very pretty shade.





Here's their site. You can get colormatched too, so you can get the right shade of blush for you.


http://www.covergirl.com/
Benefit make Benetint which is rose pigment and make you look like you pinched your cheeks! V natural.
mines like a bronzeyy peachy colourr ...


its from mac ...


very good! :)


x
Try a bronzer...they give you a healthy, realistic glow and depending on how strong you want the look to be, you can just apply more or less to your brush. The great thing is that you can get a decent bronzer at your local drug store for a reasonable price. Of course, if you live near a Sephora, you can go and play with all the fun stuff they have for free before deciding on which one to buy!
Bourjois does some nice ones, I think Sienna is a good one.
SMASHBOX do great blushers!!
I'm in love with this stuff - http://www.maybellinenewyork.ca/caeng/products/face/l29l51l67l2231l2233.htm





The mousse effect feels so airy and pretty on your cheeks. I think if you go to a certain part of the website there's this quiz thing that will give you a color that's best for your complexion.
I love No7 blush in honey from boots, looks like a peachy bronzer mix.
L'oreal paris the neutral pink is very flattering.


But it really depends on your skin colour the one above is better on lighter skin if you have darker skin try a goldish colour.


Hope I helped


xoxo


Elle
mine is


Dusty Mauve
Boots 'Benifit' is very good.
Use some bronzing pearls quite softly as you would blusher, it gives a little kinda glow and a bit of a tint x
Hi if you dont want to go for Blusher as I know how hard it is to get the right colour, then why not try Illuminating face pearls from avon, there not bronzers so dont make you look orange lol, but they have luminous colour to them and you can just use them on your cheeks to give a natural glow, thats not pinky but like a light see throught pinky, dewy heathly look. Or you can use them to highlight your features your for head and chin, but I prefer to use mine to give me a little colour as I am pale and find most blushers and bronzers are too intense even the sheer look blushers are too dark





Dont be decieved if you notice some funny colour balls as well as the pink and white ones in the pot of face pearls, as these just all blend together and as there are more light ones you get a better result than all one colour, Its best to use a brush so you can dust over the pearls and then sweep on where you want it to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment