Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Foundation and Blusher for Little Darker that Olive Skin?

I am looking for a good foundation not anything to expensive - maybe one you can buy in boots, i am currently using one I purchased from the body shop however i am not very satisfied with the results - can anyone recommend a good foundation (pref... a liquid one) or a power one if you know of any


also a kind of pinkish blusherBest Foundation and Blusher for Little Darker that Olive Skin?
I have lightish olive skin %26amp; I use Revlon Colortstay %26amp; I'm very happy with it.


Other than that, I'd recommend Myface Mymix foundation.But it only comes in 3 shades which is not very good. But it's supposed to be very good (only avial. at certain Boots stores). This is link for more info:


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>


I tried it %26amp; it does a give a glow to the skin but is kind of sheer.





As for blusher, I prefer bronzers. I like the one from Bourjois.


Also, MAC's blushers are not bad.Best Foundation and Blusher for Little Darker that Olive Skin?
well, the foundation i use.is the olay 1 and has moisturiser and im pretty satisfied with it....my blusher is chanel...and i got it for about 拢17... hope this helps...benefit make up is Pretty good to...the best is MAC but their pricey...but its worth it xx

No comments:

Post a Comment