Monday, December 28, 2009

Is this k to wear dream matte mousse foundation and blusher when working out?

Im askin cos Im going into town on monday and then going 2 aerobics straight after and wont have enough time to take of my makeupIs this k to wear dream matte mousse foundation and blusher when working out?
Yes its perfectly fine lol. I always wear my make-up wehn im doing my work outs. Have to look good in the gym ;)





Good luck! xxIs this k to wear dream matte mousse foundation and blusher when working out?
it's fine. i go gym when ive already applied make-up. hopefully you'll work out so much you'll sweat it off. but don't wear it especially to the gym
just dont wear make up. then after work out take a shower than put on make up
I wouldn't try it. I think the foundation may block your pours while sweating and leave you open to acne outbreak. I would just stick to mascara and lip gloss/lipstick.
it sure is OK, just clean your skin thoroughly when you return home
Wearing that brand will probably be your best bet to wear while working out because it's very simple to apply, it's quick, effortless, waterproof, and all of that wonderful stuff.


I'd go check out Maybelline.com
I would skip the make up to work out.Put it on after you wash up and you will look alot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment