Monday, December 28, 2009

Can you take eyeliner and blusher on a plane?

as long as its not liquidCan you take eyeliner and blusher on a plane?
If its not liquid then that's fine. But if it is liquid it has to be in a container and be 3 oz. or less. It its more they will throw it out, I was behind one woman who had about $50 worth of makeup thrown out because it was too much, and it didn't meet the 3 oz. requirement. But regardless of whether you bring liquid or not, make sure its in a plastic bag all together because they may want to see it anyway.Can you take eyeliner and blusher on a plane?
I don't see why not...
yes, they will let you as ng as it is not liquid.
yes but it cant be liquid and sometimes if it is liquid it has to be 3oz or less
I encourage you to check out the TSA website. I made sure I knew about what you could and couldn't bring before my flight. That way they won't throw it away or not let you board with it, unless it is in your checked luggage. You are pretty limited with a carry-on bag. I posted two links.


:)
yes you can, aslong as they're not liquid eyeliner, or dream matte blusher or anyother liquid blusher.


also they have to be less than 100ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment