Friday, December 18, 2009

How should I apply cream blusher? How do I no what shade suits my face?

Can u help me? I have never bought a blusher b4, are cream ones harder to apply than powders? They give a more youthful glow, I think. How do u apply it, what finger movements should I use?? Plz help, thanks, also tell me some good brands Rimmel etc, nothingtoo pricey!! Have a nice day, thanks again! xoxoxHow should I apply cream blusher? How do I no what shade suits my face?
Hi Amy.





First, its hard to say what shades would suit you without knowing what you look like, but most blushes are either pink, red or peach based, so that's a start. You'll probably only know what suits you best by trying a few testers in shops or asking the girls working at the makeup counters for advice.





I personally love cream blushes as I think they last longer than powders. And for a beginner, I'd say avoid stains as they can be messy %26amp; hard to fix if you mess it up. I think its probably easiest to apply a powder blush with a good rounded brush, but like everything else, with a bit of practice you could apply any kind of blusher really well.





Anyway, my favourite blush is Benefit's Creaseless Cream in Shhh! which is a fab ';blushing rose';. I know Benefit is pricey, but I got this when it first came out before Christmas %26amp; even though I wear it ever day, you'd hardly even notice anything gone out of the tube. I can see it lasting the rest of the year easily, so its well worth the money in my opinion. I apply it with my fingertips %26amp; gently rub it in a circular motion on the apples of cheeks. It helps if you smile whilst applying it :)





Rimmel only do powder blsuhes (that I know of) and so do Bourjois. Actually the Bourjois powder blushes are very nice %26amp; come with their own mini brush. There are about 10 shades too, so loads to choose from. Maybelline do a lovely mousse blsuh (essentially the same as a cream) which some great shades. Apply it like I do the Benefit one.





http://www.bourjois.co.uk/face/blush





http://www.maybelline.co.uk/products/fac鈥?/a>





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>





Hope this was all of some help to you.


PS...Happy Bday in advance :)How should I apply cream blusher? How do I no what shade suits my face?
The best cream blush I have found is the Maybelline mousse one. It goes on nice and smooth and the colors are really true to tone. Start by putting a small dot on your cheek and rub gently in a circular motion along the cheek bone. Start small! You can always add a little more if it isn't dark enough, but if you put too much on, you have to wash your face and start over. Go to a store where they have testers and try out the different blushes on your hand. I keep some pre-moistened facial cleansing cloths in my handbag when I am make up shopping so I can test multiple colors.
just take a LITTLE on your finger tips, and tap it on your cheeks then blend in lightly in small circles and brush your fingers towards your hairline. its hard to explain in words. check this out though:


this video shows you how to apply cream brush. you don't have to use the same blush and brush as he uses - but if you can find a brush that is similar to that shape, then it will help.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klki376Wd鈥?/a>


brands for cream blush - maybelline dream bloush mousse. the best there is.
I agree with Kiera, the Maybelline mousse blush is a terrific product. To apply, smile and apply a small amount to the ';apple'; of your cheeks, thats the part that looks 'round' when you smile. Then using your fingertips in a circular motion move up along your cheekbone. Build the colour from barely there to the colour you want. I can't see what you look like but the bronzers in this range of blushes are terrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment