Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best Blushers + Bronzers????

which are best to use??





are more expensive ones better??





brands like Benefit and Lancome which is better??? xBest Blushers + Bronzers????
I like the Bare Escentuals bronzer in warmth http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


it's $18 or you can get it on ebay for $10-$12. If you do that make sure you pay attention to the size you purchase; some are smaller. On Ebay you can also purchase a sample size to see how it works for you.Best Blushers + Bronzers????
I worked in cosmetics and tried all brands. I found that Clinique was the best, not just for price, but for the true colors you get. If you are choosing between only Benefit and Lancome, go with Lancome. Not all expensive ones are better. Almay is good, too, but it seems to disappear so quickly. My Clinique blush is perfect because I can wear it lightly, or go for a more dramatic look with ease. Also, I've had it for like, a year!
I like benefit blush (dallas) and estee lauder bronze powder right now- but more expensive DOES NOT always guarantee a better product. There is a drug store brand called jane that makes a great loose powder bronzer that has an awesome shimmer to it.
My all time favorite bronzer is made my Mary Kay- I love it! They also have great blushes- some even dual blushes- more for your money. They offer a try before you buy and also back their product 100%- so if you don't like it they will take it back!
More expensive is not always better. Some of the favorite blushes that work on most skin tones are NARS in Orgasm, BeneFit in Dallas, and Paula Dorf in Ecstasy. I am a huge fan of Tarte Cheek Stains also, Blushing Bride is a great neutral. As far as bronzers, BeneFit's Hoola is a good one, but (surprise surprise) Wet n'Wild also has a good one at Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment