Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it ok if i dont remove my blusher with makeup removal? I use maybellines pure mineral..?

I only apply blusher when I go out,if i dont remove them and just bathe. Would it be bad?


Its pure mineral right??Is it ok if i dont remove my blusher with makeup removal? I use maybellines pure mineral..?
You just need to wash your face; there is no special makeup remover for blush.Is it ok if i dont remove my blusher with makeup removal? I use maybellines pure mineral..?
ITS NOT REALLY BAD JUST TO B ON THE SAFE SIDE YH U SHUD AND WEN THEY SAY THERE PURE MINERALS THERE USUALLY NOT PURE MAYBE A FEW CHEMICALS ADDED.JUST CLEAN URE FACE WID WIPES QUICK AND EASY DATS WAT I DO WEN I CBA.
Well it wouldn't be great for your skin, but then again you don't wear any other make up so you kinda balance yourself out...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment