Monday, December 28, 2009

Why is it everytime i use blusher it turns orange instead of pink?

i always wanted pinky cheecks more natural i think but even if i buy those that are pink it will still turn out orange..





so everytime it will mismatch with my lipstick or gloss..





does it have to do with my freckles? its not so visable in the picture but does having freakles make it become orange?


and my lips will turn out pink instead.





any make up expert plz help .. any kind of foundation etc? to use.





thanksWhy is it everytime i use blusher it turns orange instead of pink?
Hun, most probably your blush turns out orange because your skin is oily. Buy pink blushes that do NOT have brown undertones in them. Buy pink blushes that have mauve undertones in them. I have the same problem, my skin is oily and whenever I use brownish shades they turn oranges after a while. As for foundation, I would use clinique or biotherm, they have excellent products. I hope I helped!Why is it everytime i use blusher it turns orange instead of pink?
yes, its bcoz of the freakles...


cover up the freakles using a good coverstick, n then use a pink blusher..
If u have tried everything,then I'd suggest u to try Bobbi Brown's blush.(Pale Pink) The color is natural and it's pink undertone, looks like the color grows from under the skin.Trust me on this one,I'm a beauty consultant of Bobbi Brown in Hong Kong.
Its not your freckles, your freckles are beautiful, there is no reason to try and cover them up they only add to your appeal.





Are you using base makeup? It sounds like the blush is blending into the tone of your base. It may not be a blush issue in that case. Try letting your base dry completely before applying the blush, or even look for a slightly lighter base color or one that neutralizes warm tones. You want to make sure your color tones match up. Even if you are using baby pink blush too much of a warm base color will tint it.
The blush you are using probably has an orange undertone. Try going for the really bright pinks, if you put them on lightly, they look really nicely. You might also want to buy a quality blush at a department store or a store like sephora not one at a drugstore... that way you can try before you buy

No comments:

Post a Comment