Thursday, December 24, 2009

I hav dry skin but i want a glow wen i use blusher at the mo im usin a cream blusher but it makes my skin dull?

y? and wot is best to use powder or cream blush for a glow etc?I hav dry skin but i want a glow wen i use blusher at the mo im usin a cream blusher but it makes my skin dull?
Try using kyri and kimi products. They have a really good website with skin care and cosmetics made with natural ingredients. Most of their products are made for people with skin problems and have essential oils in them to help with your problem. The website is really informative. I recommend bronze eyeshadow which i use as a bronzer on my face and body. I also use their gold shimmer body oils the scent lasts for ages and you get a subtle glow on the body.I hav dry skin but i want a glow wen i use blusher at the mo im usin a cream blusher but it makes my skin dull?
I'm no make up expert...but I might try applying a bit of moisturizer to my face then use a bit of blush. I now use a bit of foundation and then blusher as I am older and need all the help I can get. LOL!





The moisturizer will help smooth the dry blush and should not dull it.

No comments:

Post a Comment