Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to look like i've applied blushers but in fact i didn't??

dun ask me to pinch my cheeks red..


ouch.How to look like i've applied blushers but in fact i didn't??
If you use a cream blusher (rimmel cream blush iced pink) and lightly dab it where your cheeks would normally flush or alternatively on you cheek bones, it gives a lovely natural dewy look. Or have you tried a stain, for lips and cheeks? I use body shops lip and cheek stain and it great, just dab a bit on you cheeks for a sublte flushed look. Hope this helpsHow to look like i've applied blushers but in fact i didn't??
go for a run?
Take a small piece of raw beetroot and rub it on ur cheeks. U'll get a really lovely pink tint. That's the best advice I can give you.
exercise or really great sex
That is the only thing I can think of. OR maybe food coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment