Monday, December 28, 2009

Could I wear a soft tulle birdcage blusher with a cathedral veil for my wedding?

Do they work together or too much? I love the look of both and will eventually take off the long veil at the reception. Could I wear the long veil with the blusher in the picture?Could I wear a soft tulle birdcage blusher with a cathedral veil for my wedding?
Honestly, they really will not work together. I love them both as well to be honest.





Here's what I am doing, in case it helps you decide:





1) cathedral veil with traditional blusher (one piece, blusher lifted over head for kiss, etc) during the ceremony and the pictures.





2) birdcage veil for the reception since you cannot wear a cathedral veil while dancing anyway, it'll be a fu change and in the ';party'; photos.





Good luck with the wedding!Could I wear a soft tulle birdcage blusher with a cathedral veil for my wedding?
I think it would be too much.... and unless you're having them custom made it's possible they won't match well together (different materials, colors, etc.)





That doesn't mean you can't do both, just do them at different times. Use the cathedral veil for the ceremony and the birdcage veil for cocktail hour/dinner/even dancing if you want to keep it on.
No, sorry but the birdcage blusher would not work with the cathedral veil...you'd look like you couldn't decide, chose both and it'd just be too much! Either have a 2 tier cathedral OR the birdcage...though birdcage's really only work with a vintage theme/dress.
i dont think it's too much, if you like it, go for it.


You only get one wedding.





Please Answer Mine


http://www.thedivanetwork.com/wp-content鈥?/a>
It's beautiful!





I think if you want to wear them together, and you think they look good together, then you should go for it! You only get one wedding. =)
  • tanning
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment