Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whats a good colour blusher to wear on pale skin?

im very pale with brown hair, normally i wear ornagey/brown blusher, whats the best one to wear ?Whats a good colour blusher to wear on pale skin?
check out Benefit's ';Dandelion'; or a rose pink,


like the other person said, stay away from browns, too many people these days are using bad coloured orange and brown bronsers, and almost painting them, it looks awful!





If its supposed to be blusher it should be the natural colour when you blush - which is pinkWhats a good colour blusher to wear on pale skin?
I have very pale skin too, But I have light blond hair! I use a light rosey color! Since u have brown hair u might want to use a darker color of rose! Always remember to apply the blush to the apples of ur cheeks, and remember also to smile while applying!
Personally I would wear like a rose colour as it looks very natural on fair skin. My fav is bourjois rose frisson and it comes in a very handy pot with a blush brush and it lasts FOREVER - probs my best value for money make up product!
Anything peachy or light pink: like Nars Orgasm or Benefit Dandelion. You can find similar shades at a drugstore as well.
I would try a light pink or even a peachy color. I think you should try more girly colors instead of the brown and orange so I think of the two colors I said i would try the peach first


hope this helps
Pink is great, stay away from browns, makes features too strong. Unless you want to look like a tranny.
I have pale skin as well and i use pinky colors.
light pink or


light brown neutral color

No comments:

Post a Comment