Thursday, December 24, 2009

People who know about MAC eye shadows or blushers, please answer my question?

If you know their eyeshadows or blushers well or you are a makeup artist, which mac eyeshadow/blusher colors would you use to give this exact look (especially on someone with a similar skintone as the actress)


http://www.chicintuition.com/wp-content/鈥?/a>





ALSO can you tell me if this is called a smokey eye or something else? because I'm gonna have to look at youtube for tutorial videos!





Thank you!People who know about MAC eye shadows or blushers, please answer my question?
For the eyeshadow I suggest:


-Color: Era for your eyelid


-Color: Expresso for the crease of your eye and lash line


-Color: Bamboo to use as your highlighter/on brow bone.


I also suggest getting Mascara X in dark brown.


For the blush I suggest:


-Mineralize Blush in Love Thing


Mac make up is amazing!! I lovee it! If you need more help or want to know about technique just go to their website www.maccosmetics.com


all of the above mentioned colors and products can be found and bought on the website :) Good luck! If you need any help feel free to contact mePeople who know about MAC eye shadows or blushers, please answer my question?
i dont know the exact colors, but i can tell you she used a light tan color on the actual eyelid followed by a THIN darker light brown color for the crease and blended it with a lighter white under eyebrow, to get the look, dont apply anything thick, one stroke with not a lot of color on the applier
upload another picture.


you cant really see.

No comments:

Post a Comment