Monday, December 28, 2009

When do you use blusher and when do you use bronzer? Does anyone know any real good ones : )?

I actually like putting on blush first then


I apply the bronzer on top and sometimes


underneath my cheekbones to highlight and


emphasize them. I love MAC's blush and


the body shop's bronzer(the ones that look


like pearls in a jar)When do you use blusher and when do you use bronzer? Does anyone know any real good ones : )?
You can use a bronzer whenever you feel you need the extra ''glow''. I have been working on getting a summer tan, but my face is always lighter than the rest of my body, so I use a bronzer on a daily basis, along with a blush.





I apply my concealer, foundation, bronzer all over my face, blush on my cheekbones, and then I do my eye-makeup.





I use Rose Silk blush from Covergirl, I believe. For a bronzer, I like Rimmel's bronzers... they are a good price, and nice color.When do you use blusher and when do you use bronzer? Does anyone know any real good ones : )?
try using a matte powder bronzer, shimmer cream illuminator, and a cream blush


matte powder bronzer-


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


i don't know if it's matte but i think it is


put bronzer on brow bones, hair line, nose, cheek hollows, chin, jaw line





shimmer cream illuminator- wet n wild mega glow in rose


http://wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/face/blus鈥?/a>


rub under brows, next to cheek bones, and anywhere else your face looks sallow





cream blush- try revlon it works and is recommended in a lot of magazines


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>
NARS. it has a duo of both


and usually when i use bronzer i only put a dab of blush on to highlight my cheekbones even more
  • tanning
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment