Thursday, December 24, 2009

Blushers for Dry Skin?

i have quite dry skin, and have read that cream blushers are best for this type of skin. But I cannot get along with it I really find it hard to blend and it just looks really unnatural on me. What I want to know is has anyone got dry skin, and what type of blusher do you use? I have heard good things about mineral blushers but not sure if these would suit my skin type? Or is there any other way I an use powder blushers without my skin looking too dry?Blushers for Dry Skin?
You need to exfoliate twice a week if you have flaky dry skin. It gets rid of dead cells and renews your cell turn over hell of a lot faster. Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water a day...keep up this habit and you'll soon start seeing improvements on your skin texture. It worked on my dry skin! And this will help make up glide on better.





And as for blush I would try Maybiline Dream mouse or Benefit Tint liquid blushers, there are great to blend.





Hope this helped you...Good Luck:)Blushers for Dry Skin?
Have you tried applying cream blush with a powder brush? I do this and find it works so much better than when I use my fingers. Just apply it like you would powder and it looks great!
Try using a mousse or liquid blush.





Try using a strong moisturiser and drink plenty of fluids.





Good Luck!
I have dry flakey skin and I use the dream matte moose blush in the little flat container. It goes on quite good if I moisturize first
mineral blush would be nice and sensitive





they look completely natural

No comments:

Post a Comment