Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can lipstick be used as blusher and if so how?

Does it have any other cosmetic uses aside from the lips? I've found loads in my drawer but am not too keep on drawing attention to my mouth, any help? %26lt;3Can lipstick be used as blusher and if so how?
No, I don't think so, I think you will get in a real mess if you put lipstick on your cheeks. don't think it will have the same effect as blush powder. I could be wrong.Can lipstick be used as blusher and if so how?
Yes it can be used as blusher like a cream blush, but it has a different consistency to them because it is designed for your lips. So it could be sticky depending on your lipstick type. So if you want it's probably best to use a matte lipstick, no gloss, or metallic or any of those other finishes.


Grab a foundation brush/sponge, put some on the brush/sponge, smile and apply as normal but make sure you blend like hell, and use very little then build up. I personally haven't tried lipstick for blusher but i know it can be done, Good Luck!
You can use it just put it lightly on the apples of your cheek and rub in gently, making sure there is no obvious line or ending. But I wouldn't recommend this as it clogs pores.
Put it on your cheeks like blusher


Then blend blend blend


Many lipsticks are animal or vegetable fat based


So not that great for your skin
Uhhmm I know that eyeshadow can be used as lipstick..


you just put it on your lips then put vaseline over it,,


Ummm for lipstick, if it's cheap usually i write on my mirrors :P





xoxo
Some women say yeah and you would take a little and rub it on your cheeks but I think doing that is bad for your skin.
I have never heard of that before!

No comments:

Post a Comment