Thursday, December 24, 2009

How could I get my blusher like this?

What color would I need, how much etc?


I dont wear blusher so need tips!


Is she wearing too much?


http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Me鈥?/a>How could I get my blusher like this?
shes not wearing too much blush but definitely too much eye makeup and her hair is a bit freeky





but in order to make it like that just grab a light pink blusher and get a nice brush and move it in a circular motion on the apples of your cheeks





and make sure not to out too much eye makeup on cuz it could turn out to make you look like a clownHow could I get my blusher like this?
she has on enough..and it depends on ur color.rose color usually look good on light to medium skin.
Using MAC blush in Blushbaby or Mocha, apply to the apples of the cheeks with a blush brush and blend. Simple and very pretty :-)
she is not wearing to much blush, just to much makeup in general!!! yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment