Monday, December 28, 2009

I have OILY skin is it good to use creamy blusher or powder?

which one would last long?I have OILY skin is it good to use creamy blusher or powder?
I'm not sure if this works, but you can try:





My friend has oily skin so what she does (or, so she told me)


is that she puts some baby powder on her face and that keeps it from being shiny; i guess it kind of soaks up the oil?





Doesn't hurt to try.





But uh, on your question, i think powder would be better.I have OILY skin is it good to use creamy blusher or powder?
Always use a powder blusher if you have oily skin! It helps to absorb oil on the skin, and will last much longer. Creme blush will make your skin oiler, and could clog your pores, even if it says it's oil free. Spend a little more money on the blush too, especially if your skin is oiler; the blush will have a higher concentration of pigment and the color will stay truer (not turn orangey) and will hold its integrity longer. Also, consider using a makeup primer first on your skin; not a foundation, especially in the summer months, such as smashbox's antishine. Good luck!
you can use both at the same time, creamy first. but the powder is better cuz it soaks up the excess oils on your face. and keeps the shine down.
Do not use creamy products because they melt on you. My skin is very oily and I have the same problem with creamy products. If you are looking for foundation, use Reflection by Origins. If you are looking for blush, look into Origins powder blushes. These are great products for very oily skins-
I also have oily skin. I use powder blush because not only does it reinforce my foundation, but it also doesn't melt off like cream blush does. You might want to use a face primer (over your moisturizer, but under your foundation). Primer really helps my makeup stay on at least 4 hours longer than usual. You can go to http://www.sephora.com they offer a wide variety of foundation primers. Or you can get an all in one primer and foundation like: Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation. Good luck!!
Powder definately!! It soaks up the oil and stays on much longer and doesnt clog pores as much as the cream does. The cream blush is for people with dehydrated skin
definately powder...it'll make your face more dry...and look better....but creamy blusher lasts longer...good luck : )
since ur skin is oily, use powder blusher. this will absorb the exess oil making ur cheeks look natural and less oily. this should b the case with eye-shadow as well. but for foundation u can use liquid oil-free types if u dont like powder foundation like me.
first, start with a product that reduces the natural oils in your face. i prefer smashbox's anti shine serum





http://www.smashbox.com/index.cfm/fuseac鈥?/a>





use an astringent as well that also reduces oils and tones skine. but, i would use a powder blush. creams tend to be acne prone
I have super oily skin as well. As much as I want to wear cream blush, I hear that it comes off easily on oily skin. I would get a good quality powder blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment