Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm having an outdoor wedding ceremony, is it appropriate to wear a blusher?

The wedding is all outdoors, we are being married by an ordained minister. My father is walking me down the aisle and I was wondering if it was appropriate to wear the blusher while walking down the aisle since it's not in a church?I'm having an outdoor wedding ceremony, is it appropriate to wear a blusher?
Where whatever you want, it's your wedding! Everyone will tell you that, but it's really true. And I have seen brides wear blushers at outdoor weddings and never thought anything of it. I would just make sure the blusher fits with the style of your wedding, it if's more causal... pick a small blusher that barely covers your face.I'm having an outdoor wedding ceremony, is it appropriate to wear a blusher?
yes...that is fine to do...........you are the bride and it doesnt have anything to do with a church or outdoor ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment