Thursday, December 24, 2009

Are number 17 blushers any good ? (from boots)?

are number 17 blushers from boots any good?


thanks xAre number 17 blushers any good ? (from boots)?
Hiya.. just to say 17 blushers are amazing and do work very well (Y) i actually work for boots so i no my stuff ;) lmaoAre number 17 blushers any good ? (from boots)?
They are really good I have a few of them at home. Depends on the look you want. I'd say if you want anything with heavier coverage to last all day use MAC. Body Shop has a good Shimmer Brick with is similar to the Bobbi Brown one but at a fraction of the price which gives you a range of shimmery colours. But No 17 is a good choice to go for as it will last, and the price is OK too. Hope this helped.
They're not bad. I like the one called 'rose' but I ended up buying one from MAC. Now theres a good blusher.
ive heard good things about those

No comments:

Post a Comment