Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need help looking for the right color for a blusher?

I am milk chocolate complexioned, does anyone know what blush colors go well with my complexion, that also doesn't fade away.I need help looking for the right color for a blusher?
I have a virtual makeover feature on my website that could help you out. Check it out marykay.com/xmccloud I'm prob the same color and they have some nice new mineral cheek colors and bronzers that I like and use.I need help looking for the right color for a blusher?
Without seeing you it's hard to tell, but I would suggest going to a MAC counter. They have a large selection of colors and the stay on all day long. Ask someone who works there to suggest a color and to apply it for you so you can be sure you like it.
Well I read the seventeen magazine a lot and they say that for your complexion try using the Milani Powder in Sweet Cheeks Brand Line. You can find it in your local drugstore for about $7.00!Hope this helps :D

No comments:

Post a Comment