Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best blusher that you have used?

i currently use MAC blusher, Are there any others that you would recommend ?What is the best blusher that you have used?
Clinique has very good blushers. Also their brushes are sooo soft!What is the best blusher that you have used?
Mineral make up is great. Go to everydayminerals.com and get free samples of everything. There apple and chit chat blush is wicked!
I love Benefit Benetint, have been using it for years now. It gives my skin a lovely, natural looking, rosey glow.
Bobbi Brown and Chanel are both good but the brush that comes with the chanel isnt too good
Channel
Revlon Skinlights cream is amazing.
Bare Minerals all ways the best!!!!
I Use Tha Miss Sporty Blusher %26amp;%26amp; It Works Fine %26amp;%26amp; Is Only 拢2.49
rimmel is the best fo me
I like Number 7 from Boots
i'm never used mac before..i dunno is it good or not...but...after using a lot of blusher..i found tht ELIANTO r d best 4 me..u should try it...n d price also affordable..;)
I think that it depends a lot on what you are looking for in a blusher when selecting a favorite. I've tried just about everything though, and I would say in terms of longevity, wear, texture, color, and application that Tarte's gel cheekstain is the best ever. It comes in at least six shades, lasts forever, and just has the best texture. It is easy to apply, doesn't set up too fast (as in no mistakes), and it glides on your skin beautifully, leaving a really nice finish. One little fat stick of Tarte will last you months. It is a truly great beauty product.
  • tanning
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment