Friday, December 18, 2009

What colour blusher should be worn with blonde hair and green eyes?

well it depends probably a pinkish color but don't over do the pink make sure to put it on your cheek bone. Also try safora to see what kinda make up would look good on you. DONT go to MAC its to thickWhat colour blusher should be worn with blonde hair and green eyes?
I have blonde hair and green eyes. Are you wanting department store brands, drugstore brands, or just colors?





Well, my favorite blusher for me is Posey by Benefit. I have a medium skin color and this makes my skin glow, but a matte glow. Um..Hmmm, my other favorite is not really a blusher, but a highlighter. I use shell by mac. and high beam by benefit. these are great.What colour blusher should be worn with blonde hair and green eyes?
Been a beautician for yearz


and pink is the best colour if light tone skin


light pink will do a gud job


darker skin like taan more bronze colour would do (=
pinch your cheeks now - whatever colour appears in the are you just pinched, that is the colour you should wear !
Apricots and light pinks.
I just use bronzer as my blush because I have fair skin.


It looks alot better to me
soft pale pink i'd say ;) that'd look beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment