Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am planning to go for some shades of blushers. which brand should i go for?

Hello!





L'Oreal Paris is my favourite (in a small pink square box). It is not too expensive, it has a small mirror in its lid and a nice brush that helps to apply it. I gues it has Vitamin C in it as well. I'm very satisfied with it and using the third year already :)I am planning to go for some shades of blushers. which brand should i go for?
I think Garnier is good.I am planning to go for some shades of blushers. which brand should i go for?
a plastic bag usually does the trick
If u r light skinned u can use shades of beige, tan or brown or maybe peach. If u r dark skinned then u can try shades of pink. I THINK LOREAL IS THE BEST.
Bare Escentuals is a great product. They have a lot to choose from and the ingredients are all natural and not animal tested. Very soft and gentle on the skin. Very natural looking as well.
LAKME is the best for Indian skin tones.
Well Aditi u must go for L'oreal Paris or u can go for Lakme
M.A.C. lasts the longest and has a great selection of shades.





Two Faced make-up has great blush called ';Flushed blush'; it's a combo of a Mat blusher on one side and next to it one with a sparkle... I personaly use this one and it's great for every day!





Body Shop has a blusher in Pearls which is good to use with a big brush for all over your face to give it a bit of colour.





Wet %26amp; Wild just came out with new cheap blushes that seem to work.





Last but not least... Try Sephora brands, they're good!
Lo'real is the best it has a nice pink shade in a square box. that's my favourite.


Lakme is also good if u dont like Lo'real
well,it actually depends on what country u live in,but loreal/maybelline/mac should be best.ask ur frinds etc about what they use,they live in the same place u live in and know which brands are of the best quality there,bcos many brands make different stuff for different places.i use loreal paris
Well, theres not always a best brand. I think that it depends on your skin and the color you like. I just bought a blush/brightner/bronzer all in one and it works VERY well. It's by Milani and it's called ';Honey Kissed.'; I got it in CVS for about $6. Try it out!
depending on what kind of skin tone you have.


i have fair skin. i use and covergirl blushes.


i dust a darker pink shade and then a bronzing peachy shade over that.


pink is called-#145 RCK N ROSE


peach is called-#240 (but i can't remember the name)





they look like these:::





http://www.buymebeauty.com/images/cg/cg_cheekers-blush_full.jpg





http://www.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/283153.jpg
I think blush is probably one of the only types of makeup that you can wear in any brand. Rather than shopping for a brand, shop for a blusher in the colour you like most. My favourite blusher cost me about $5 and is a no-name brand

No comments:

Post a Comment