Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I make my cheekbones appear more prominent? Blusher or bronzer?

Basically, I dont like usuing bronzer.. its always to dark and orangish..


blusher hardly seems to work for contouring/shading cheekbones..


I usually use a darker foundation ..


Do you guys have any tips/trick ??


Do you reckon mousse makeup would work better? Or liquid? Or powder?


And product recommendations too? :D


XHow can I make my cheekbones appear more prominent? Blusher or bronzer?
ruby %26amp; millie do a blusher/bronzer compact which is like 5 different colours. which includes blush/bronzer/highlighter shades. swirl the brush around you do it on your cheekbones. i swear by it :D


try and match your foundation to your skin colour though cus this could be making the bronzer look more orange than it is, good luck!How can I make my cheekbones appear more prominent? Blusher or bronzer?
contour with a bronzer


try sun kissed by elf.com


then make sure you use a high lighter


i dont lie mousse makeup too thick. i tried maybelline matter mousse it looked extremely fake even after usin it with a primer


revlon color stay is perfect for full coverage and cheap i like to mix it with my fav. moisturizer to give me a lighter coverage because it is also thick


i dont like powder makeup but i love mineralized skin finishes. for example everyday minerals. %26lt;3


as for blushers i love orange tinted ones and light pink from mac.
Well you can try using a pinkish blush first then over it use a light brown or goldish colored blush so there forr it will look fabulous, also after youwould have too blend it in with a napkin too make it look nayural but witha little flare,

No comments:

Post a Comment